Construction & Civil Engineers

For contractors we have particular expertise and experience providing insurance in for companies working in the following areas Construction, Ground Workers, Civil Engineers, Electrical Contractors, Residential Contractors, Demolition, Scaffolders, Plant Hire, Security , Cleaning and Piling.

Construction & civil engineers’ insurance that offers complete protection

If you are confused as to what type of contractor insurance you need, our team is happy to talk you through all your options; so whatever your requirements, we can provide you with an affordable solution.

We’ll also help you to understand the insurance risks that are most likely to affect your business; it may be that you need contractor liability insurance or pubic liability insurance to be able to trade in confidence.

We cater for a variety of trades

Electrical contractors’ insurance, plumbers’ insurance and contract works insurance are just some of the covers we provide. We also offer specialist contractor all risk insurance that includes material damage, stock, tools, liabilities, plant (hired and own) and contract(s) covered.

  • A typical policy can include
  • Testimonial
  • employers' liability
  • public / product liability
  • own and hired plant cover
  • contractors’ all risks cover
  • separate cover for your office and fleet

"Insure-Risk where recommended to us when shopping around for company insurance. Not only did they provide a professional and friendly service throughout but they worked hard to obtain cover within our budget and beat competitors premiums by about a third. Many thanks to Paul and the team."

Anthony Pearson
Commercial Director, Elmwood Developments Ltd

Solicitors' Insurance


Professionals' Insurance