Property Owners' Insurance

Finding the right property owners’ insurance shouldn’t be difficult; choose from our range of landlords’ and contents insurance products and get the right protection for your property.

Commercial landlords’ insurance is the only way to guarantee properties, tenants and property owners are protected against accidents, incidents and claims of liability.

What makes property owners’ insurance different?

Standard home cover doesn’t offer the right insurance for landlords and commercial property owners. Our team is here to offer a bespoke insurance solution, specially designed to suit your commercial needs.

As experienced providers of property owner insurance, we can accommodate a variety of circumstances. So whether you house Department of Social Security (DSS) tenants or students, or you need to insure an unoccupied property, we find you the perfect insurance solution.

At Insure Risk, we go further

We can also insure against loss of rent, a key part of landlords’ property insurance; and because we offer competitively low excesses, we can provide a premium to suit any budget.

Of course no property owners’ insurance would be complete without liability insurance; whether you own one property or an entire portfolio, this gives you peace of mind that your investment and your tenants are protected.

  • Choose Insure Risk
  • Testimonial
  • we work with specialist insurers to give you the most competitive property owners’ insurance available
  • all risks cover which can include contents
  • knowledgeable staff
  • fast response and ease of documentation

"I have used Insure Risk for providing cover for let properties and found their service to be excellent. They work hard to get good prices but always advice on the appropriateness of cover for each situation."

"Ged and Susan offer a very friendly approach and it is always a bonus to deal with somebody local."

Graham Bowcock
Berry Bros

Solicitors' Insurance


Professionals' Insurance